Reporting a Claim

When submitting a claim to Bass Underwriters, please forward a completed ACORD Loss Notice to our claims department at:

Please note we are unable to submit the claim without the ACORD loss notice. To insure that the claim is handled most expeditiously, please include as much detail as possible on the loss notice.

General Liability Notice of Occurrence/Claim

Automobile Loss Notice

Property Loss Notice

Powered by: